To entertain yourself and discover all the charm of our region, you’ll find some good ideas in less than one hour driving from Lous Seurrots.
– In the heart of the village, THE CINEMA de CONTIS renowned for its international short film festival, its previews-showings, its fine programming, and its movies in original version with subtitles.
– Canoe trip through the COURANT de CONTIS : about 2 hours trip on the river or you can also have a nice ride on a stand up paddle.
– THE CONTIS LIGHTHOUSE : Built in 1862, it is the only one in the whole department.
The breathtaking sight that you have in front of you is incredible and magical :
on one side you have the blue vastness of the Atlantic Ocean, and on the other the green hugeness of the Landes Forest. All of it separated by a long sandy bar. Climb its 183 steps and discover an exceptional panorama ! In low season : open every week-ends, long week-end and bank holidays. In high season : open every day (except on monday) from 10am to 12am / 3pm to 7pm.
– The ART POTTERY of TERNET where a local artist exposes her pottery and sculptures created just in front of you.
– PARC AVENTURE, ACCROBRANCHE with PAINTBALL.
Everywhere in the Landes, you can find our miraculous springs or known as “healer”. 256 are existing on all the department, including 1 at the entrance of the village of Contis known to cure headaches.
– Discover Uza with its lake, ideal for a fishing trip.
or admire the beauty of the swans, very present on this lake.
– MUSEUM : Landes of yesteryear depicting the life in the Landes from 1850 to 1950 in Lit et Mixe. Free entry.
– DISCOVERY DAYS in Mimizan, guided stroll in the forest and visit of the local companies (information & booking at the Tourism Office of Mimizan), nautical activities on its lake, its GOLF…
Small typical and authentic canning factory, located in Castets open its door to let you discover foie gras, preserved meat, terrines, mushrooms,
thuna & other regional specialities, transformed with fresh and local products.
Valeska's motto : « Make your vos cans as it was mine, in a south-west tradition » As a Lous Seurrots partner, you can buy a gift box directly at the reception, or come and meet us in our shop, route de Magescq, next to the toll booth.
10% off with the stamped (by the campsite Lous Seurrots) brochure « L’armoire à Conserves ».
– Maylis Abbey
Very ancient pilgrimage center
XIII century renovated chapel .
The charm, beauty and quality of the GOLF of MOLlETS will seduce the amateur.
A ride on boat on the COURANT D’HUCHET .
– All the charms of the reconstitution of a village in the last century : the MARQUEZE Eco Museum which is accessed via a small train.
– Visit DAX, first thermal city in France, live its legendary Summer Férias, its famous “courses landaises” & Corridas of August and September, at the Salsa Music Festival.
– EALAT MUSEUM & helicopter
– The Seaplane Museum in Biscarrosse (July/August)
– Aquatic Landes in Labenne: aquatic parc for the whole family (heated water, snack, picnic area, deckchair), quad rental.
– Clog Factory in St Etienne d’Orthe: Claude Labarthe make in an old way clogs in front of you, but also some decoration items: saltbox, stools… A know-how to discover!
– All the charm of the Basque Coast, Bayonne, Biarritz, St jean de Luz, the col of Ibardin and its “ventas”
Taste the PAYS BASQUE folklore in having a Chistera nighta – Basque Pelota organized on the villages pediments.
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.